Music Banter - View Single Post - Best show you've seenthis year...
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 01:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
iRock
Groupie

let me start out by saying that this is my first year really getting into music and going to shows frequently.

lets see...Nine Inch Nails was way up there. It was so intense and i was up against the railing and shouting at the top of my lungs. While Queens of the Stone Age wasnt the best opening act (spare this one bit when the lead singer told a guy in the audience to suck his ****.), Autolux was really intense and an amazing show all on its own.

I did see The Pixies, but they werent nearly as good as I thought they would be. I would have been better with more audience reaction and interaction. Plus Frank Black and Kim Deal looked like they werent into it at all.

I have to give an honorable mention here to the secret machines as well, mainly because of the drummer. Having listened to Now Here Is Nowhere and really liking the drums on the first two tracks, and hearing so much about them live, i was really excited for the show. They lived up to all my expectations and that drummer is FULL of energy.