Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 06:21 PM   #26887 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Well tbh I thought it would be a good idea cause if the litter box isn't to his liking he won't use it. So I got another as a back-up, but I notice when I cleaned them he was using them for different purposes. My cat is an indoor/outdoor cat. He loves to hang out at night, all night. And I guess he got use to doing things a certain way like digging before he goes. So he was using the litter box with more litter to dig and bury and he can pee like a drunken sailor too.
Aww okay, that's kind of cute. My cat loves being in and out. She's outside most of the day but whenever I come home she stays around either playing, sleeping (on top of bed and under the covers) or cuddling up to me for a belly/chin/head rub. At night we sleep against each other or she's right beside my head. In the morning we do big cuddles and I lay against her body, stroking her as she purrs and falls asleep. She's the reason I get up every morning. I could never kill myself with her around. We have a bond that most people don't get even in 2-3 years with a cat. She's my baby and she knows it. Mom is sending me a "princess" stocking with treat biscuits for Summer for Christmas! So spoiled.