Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 08:27 PM   #29333 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

90 hours a week????

Roxo!
Good lord, that's like 12 hours a day, if you're working 7 days! And you're in school!? How are you even alive dude? Jesus. You must be coasting on like, 4 hours of sleep a day! Sorry to hear about your troubles, on top of all that

I have... more positive news. I've seemingly quite likely picked up a second job at another cafe. It looks like I'll be doing more of the same that I do with my current job, just a fair bit nicer. Which is, well, nice. I'm supposedly going to find out from a different manager tomorrow. The best of it is the place is like 15 minutes away, a huge relief from the unpredictable hour to hour and a half commute I've been putting up with pretty much since I joined the workforce at 17. And I've made some contacts in Portland during my brief visit, some of whom might be able to wedge me in for a job there when I can save enough money to get a flight, put a deposit down at a room somewhere, and mail some of my bigger belongings. At worst, I could just pawn my guitars and amps... it'd be like 40-50$ to mail um :s.

Oh yeah and I've managed to jerryrig my laptop with a broken screen to my TV that I never use! Yay! After a week with 12$ to my name and no internet at home I was going a little stir crazy.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote