Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Awards 2014: Phase 2 - Nominations
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 09:24 PM   #155 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Spoiler for take up less space yaknow stuff:
Best Avatar: Either Frownland or Roxy. I couldn't choose between the two.

Best Signature: It might be because it is mind bending to read when high but Plankton's always gave me a chuckle.

Sexiest Member (female): Oh lord. Uh. WWWP, Roxo, or LiLs. Don't ask me to choose, narrowing it down to three was hard enough.

Sexiest Member (male): Seq's quite the looker. I bet Bulbasaur's a total qt but who would know, all the mysteries the chap is. Also Surrell's damn fine. And Goofle.

Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: Is it lame to nominate myself? If so... I guess Lord Larehip.

Biggest Fanboy of the Year: Hmmm... Black Francis?

Biggest Fangirl of the Year: LiLs.

Best Writer: I've said it before and I'll say it again- on the rare occasion she chimes in WWWP always is eloquent.

Nicest member: Bulbasaur or Grogsy. And they're never around! Tsk.

Smartest poster: Probably WWWP or Pedestrian.

Funniest member: I always have a good laugh at LiL's stories. Nea's jokes and emoticons are also quite a hoot

Angriest Member: Pretty much every post I've seen by Big3 and Engine is pointlessly bitter and angry.

Best Mediator: No idea dude.

Best Site Contributor: I'll come back to this

Biggest Music Contributor: ^same

Best Media Forum Contributor: I thoroughly enjoy Exo's reviews, always make an effort to see the films he writes about. Same goes for Bob!

Best Plugger (plug.dj): Bulbasaur or Neapolitan

Best Taste in Music: Bulbasaur or Neapolitan again.

Most Improved Member: DwnWthVwls

Most Underrated Poster: Neapolitan , most deffies.

Best Thread Starter: I loved HatePaperDoll's game threads.

Most Missed Poster: Paul! (get well soon buddy!). Also HatePaperDoll . And DJ! Where the fvck is that guy anyways? Did he get lost in Disneyland or something? Living off 10$ Churros and hot dogs?

Most Diverse Music Taste: Mondo . Plugging with him is a crapshoot. Dunno if he's gonna play obscure hardcore, psychedelic, folk punk... it's always something different.

Most Mainstream Music Taste: What's the point of this nomination? Who cares?!

Thread of the Year: I'll come back to this as well.

Moderator of the Year: Goofle is pretty cool. Vanilla is too. The rest of you... I haven't made up my mind quite yet.

Journal of the Year: LiL's and Bob's are the only ones I've really invested any time to. That said they're both rad.

Best New Member 2014: DwnWthVwls won me over. Chula Vista's been real from the start.

Member of the Year 2014: Ugh. Well, LiLs, Bob, and Roxo are probably my closest friends here. So... threeway tie?

Biggest Lounge Lizard: **** you I'll nominate myself again. Yep, I'm that conceited. I'm pretty awesome that way.

Lifetime Achievement Award: I'm gonna hafta agree with Exo- Paul's a goddamn badass.
And still people want me dead
~msc

Last edited by GuD; 11-13-2014 at 12:14 AM.
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote