Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Genre-Contributor Awards
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 11:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Default Music Banter Genre-Contributor Awards

Right so I suggested we award genre-specific... awards... to posters for their contributions in the music forums in this year's MB Awards 2014. With all the genres and subgenres it's kind of a daunting task when you're already doing all the tallying for the other awards. But a few people seemed pretty enthused about the idea so, if more are willing to contribute their time to vote I'll take the job.

To make this easier I'm thinking of limiting three votes to a person for both Genres and Subgenres. So if you vote for so-and-so as Best Punk Contributor, whose-it's as Best Hardcore & Emo Contributor, and what's-their-face as Best Prog & Psychedelic Rock Contributor you will have used all three of your votes. And then one more vote for Best General Music Contributor and it's seemingly unpopular subforums. Feedback, suggestions, etc welcome. If this thread gets a positive enough response I'll go ahead and start the process the same way Ki started the other one.

Oh yeah, and it might be cool to just kinda fan this all out and do awards for each section of the forum. So, The MB Reader Awards, The Music Forum Awards, The Artists Awards, and The Community Center Awards. Idk. Things for this year are already in motion, I dun wanna make things more difficult then they hafta be but a revamp like this might be a little more exciting and encourage posters to check out parts of the forum they might not frequent as much or at all.
And still people want me dead
~msc

Last edited by GuD; 11-12-2014 at 11:33 PM.
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote