Music Banter - View Single Post - Metallica
Thread: Metallica
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 11:51 PM   #557 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

They can't make a good album so they're going to remaster old albums. Haven't had a good album from them since Death Magnetic, and even that was mediocre.
They put out St. Anger when I was still in to them, but upon hearing the song St. Anger itself, I had one of the biggest wtf moments I have ever had, still to this do in regard to how the production on the song sounded, or how the entire album sounded. It has some of the worst production I have ever heard on an album, still to this day. They have all this money, and they can't even get top notch production? Or maybe they like they're albums sounding like crap production wise, because there has never been an album by them that had really all that great production, ever. But, St. Anger was the peak of that horrid production, just horrible...

Death Magnetic was an improvement, not really for production but more the quality of the songs collectively, it was a better album but it still bored me. Metallica has really went downhill, a damn shame....

Megadeth has released better albums than Metallica has these past ten years, longer maybe. Megadeth still puts out more or less quality albums, so what the hell is wrong with Metallica? Dave Mustaine probably laughed when he heard St. Anger and Death Magnetic, thinking boy, I sure dodged a bullet there when they booted me longer before those albums.
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote