Music Banter - View Single Post - 50 Albums That I Believe Are Worth Listening To At Least Once
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 01:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Key

Default 50 Albums That I Believe Are Worth Listening To At Least Once

50 Albums That I Believe Are Worth Listening To At Least Once

Pretty basic concept. I'm going to talk about / review (mini review maybe) 50 albums that I believe deserve at least one listen. These will be albums that I find to both be fantastic on it's own, and personal favorites that I enjoy even if the album itself isn't that great. I went back and forth between whether or not I wanted to just put this in my journal, but I did one of these in my journal already, and I've got my Devin Townsend review thing going on, just didn't want this to get in the way of that, so I decided to let this have it's own thread. It'll allow for keeping things nice and neat anyway.

I'll try to not post repeat albums that are featured in my journal already, since I do seem to have a habit of doing that, but I can't exactly promise anything. I'm also not going to list out the albums before I talk about them, because that's no fun, and I can't think of 50 right off the top of my head. I assure you that you should be able to find something you like in this thread, and if not, well, that's fine too.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote