Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 02:05 PM   #415 (permalink)
madeinNY
[[la de da diddy da]]

last night-i went to Olive Garden, had a great meal, and then went to go see Chicago! live, it was AWESOME.

And, today was...quite...inerrrrrrsting.

Well...Mr. C forgot to air our movie...AGAIN. Then we had this retarded Science sub who only gave us one minuet (literally) to do a station, *eye roll*. English was pretty norm. In French, Cory, Cory, and Skeet continued to be hysterical and **** the lesson up...hysterical. And lunch I think was the best part of today.....well Matt learned the word in German for fat...(which, apparently is "baby dik") and he told Tyler (my ex boyfriend....and we hate eachother now) the word...so Tyler was calling me fat, so I threw Rachel's drink ALL OVER HIM. It was ****ing AWESOME! lol. And I never got in trouble, either, yee! In DEAR (Drop Everything And Read) I read some more of "Wicked" (kick ass book, by the way.)In math I didn't have my homeword cuzz I went and saw Chicago last night, but it was easy anyway, (C= pi times d). No one knows the exactness of pi, did you know? lol. Social was boring, lots of notes. Art was fun, we got to do clay stuff. After that, in Study Hall I got to go back to Art to finish the work from when I was absent. Then in gym I lost my pants....that sounded wrong. Let me elaborate...They weren't in my locker, so I didn't have to do gym, yay! lol. So, I have to bring in new pants. Maybe a new shirt too, cuzz, I don't like the one I have, it's too see through. lol
Now I'm home typing this up. Just ate some ham and cheese, and 2 cherry 7 Up's (that stuff is tastes...almost phantasmagoric.)