Music Banter - View Single Post - The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 10:30 AM   #301 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcast View Post
Meh. That latest episode might be my least favorite from TWD. Not sure why but a lot of it seemed unnecessary. Dialogue felt kind of stiff too. Maybe I just need to rewatch it, but I've also felt like the last few episodes could have had more to them without having to jump between groups every episode. I miss coralllll and rick. I guess all of these episodes are preparing up to the midseason finale anyway, though.

Spoiler for and:
How did that van manage to land like that? It was clearly flipping over yet it magically landed on all fours. Seems like an odd mistake or did they just get lazy?

However...

Spoiler for ...:
I did really enjoy seeing Atlanta again. I'm interested to see how Rick is going to handle the hospital group considering he is a former police officer himself. I kinda feel like this is all leading up to something that's going to be pretty predictable in terms of who lives and dies... hopefully not.

How does this new group hold up against a group like the hunters? Rick's group blasted through them unexpectedly... will this be different? Will Season 5 pick up back to the likes of the first 3 episodes it stormed in with? When is Rick going to shave that beard? Is Eugene's mullet okay? Life's most important questions for me right now.
I agree, I thought a lot of the dialogue was just an attempt at character development that didn't really add anything to the picture. Darryl's a different person now? No way! Carol was abused? Shocking!

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote