Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 01:22 PM   #1819 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
There's safety in numbers, and a lot of victims of sexual abuse are afraid of coming out. We saw the same thing with the Bob Filner sexual harassment case. I wholeheartedly agree about making up our minds before the facts come out being a bad thing. Then again in a case like this it's mostly just one persons word against another's.

Your right...

I guess what really irritates me about this whole thing is that people seem to find enjoyment in bashing someone or watching someone "fall from grace"

Our media is very backstabbing.

They build you up and find pure enjoyment in tearing you down especially the black male celebrities.

If these women are indeed right, then I think he should go to jail or have some type of consequence. However, these women have not filed a complaint or went to law enforcement. They are just speaking to the media with their claims and to me it just seems strange and odd if they have in fact been raped. It just seems like they want to slander his reputation and are after money.

At this point, anybody can come out and claim they have been raped by Bill Cosby because that seems to be the "popular opinion" that everyone believes despite there being no evidence and the despite the fact that he has not been proven guilty of a crime
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote