Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask The Next Person A Question Game
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 05:16 PM   #710 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

...oh lord

well, aside from being a total dick and /or dumbass to countless people I've:
  • Tagged/tire-slashed police cars
  • Tried to break a window at a place that wouldn't hire me and were totally ****ing *******s about it. There's a street I have to avoid now. On the same night I might've clobbered a guy over the head with a bag of quarters.
  • Pissed on... name a thing.
  • Threw up on... name a thing.
  • Punched a 16 year old kid and his older brother over who got to snort the last line of meth (never again)
  • On multiple occasions let dudes buy me drinks because I was broke insinuating things were going to happen that weren't going to happen. I don't feel too bad about that though. It's pretty skeevie of them to be playin that kinda **** anyhow.
  • Woke up on neighbors lawns. Covered in... name a substance.
  • Woke up in the backyard in my underwear and a bottle of rum in hand on my landlord's daughter's birthday
  • Completely destroyed the carpet in my room.
  • Completely covered my room in graffiti and... name a substance.
  • Accidentally grabbed a girls boob while trying to pull her up in a moshpit. I still shudder every time I think about that... and there's no amount of I'm Sorries and I Swear To God Dude I'm Not Like That I Didn't Mean Its that can really make up for that... :\
Yeah... But there were good times, too. And I'm sure other bad times that I just can't recall.

Most fun you've ever had while drunk?
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote