Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 05:52 PM   #1877 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
If there was a law that could be interpreted to say that it's OK to beat your wife, should we leave it and say domestic abusers are taking it out of context or should we change it so that it's clear it's not acceptable?

This annoys me. Liberals constantly shout down critics of Islam saying that those who are extreme or violent are not real Muslims, who are they to say that? It's exactly the same as saying extremists are the real Muslims.

Islam is the one religion which is consistently producing evil around the world wherever it goes. Western Muslims will say Islam is being interpreted wrongly but it's bollocks, in all the hundreds of years, and the dozens of countries who have implemented shit like the Sharia not one has managed to get it right? And this from a book which claims to be perfect, clear and from God.

- Hateful scripture
- Scripture being interpreted as hateful and taught as such
- Bad acts carried out

Islam ticks all the boxes mate.
What would be examples of the hateful scriptures? And don't say the kill the infidel verse, I mentioned that above. The other two boxes you mentioned are all related to interpretation so I guess that doesn't really help your point.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote