Music Banter - View Single Post - Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 09:56 AM   #750 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briks View Post
Dude, I just featured Metal Health in my journal. That's a pretty cool coincidence.
Yes and I saw that you only gave it 3/5, it's certainly worth a 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
One of the 80s metal bands that really embraced MTV and used it to their benefit.
Nearly every band regardless of genre that embraced MTV in this period were guaranteed sales it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Unless I'm forgetting something, I'd say #2, after Kill 'Em All. And yes, I'm putting Motley Crue above Slayer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
That's how I would re-arrange it is as well, but as you know US likes his metal polished (or AOR is how you stated it?) so I'm guessing my number 3 will be his number 1, which doesn't bother me so much, as it is also one of my favourite metal albums of all time to.

It will irritate me though if Kill Em All isn't in the top 3 because it gets bumped for Maiden. I mean Metallica's first 3 to 5 albums are placed on par with Black Sabbath's early releases for a reason...but no pressure lol

In the end, I think he should just put Pyromania first to leave us all speechless, lol
Well I'm not going to say exactly where each band in the top 10 is, but I will say the Pyromania isn't no.1 and Motley Crue are higher than Slayer.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote