Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 06:06 PM   #1926 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Trayvon's killer had to be set free because of how the Florida law is written. That whole thing pissed me off to no end but you have to lay the blame with how f*cked up the law is written.

You keep saying Michael Brown is innocent. How do you know? There's video of him stealing from a convenience store and bullying the owner shortly before the incident with the police. That kid was huge. Who's to say he didn't try bullying the cop too. We simply don't know because there's no video of the actual shooting.

Both of these situations are terrible but they are not nearly as black and white as you are trying to make them out to be.

You still believe the media propaganda

Sad.

You know why the white racist media leaked that tape? They leaked it to paint a picture of Michael Brown that you seem to have already fallen for.

That camera video was proven to be a fluke and had no connection with the police officer. The police did not know he stole two cigars. Those were two SEPERATE incidents. The cop did not know Michael was connected to that.

Even if he did, does that mean the kid deserved to die?

Its sad that you do not see how the white media used that to deflect the real issue. To paint him as a thug that deserved to die like you are implying now. They tried to do the same thing to Trayvon Martin in order to justify his murder.

It doesnt matter how big the boy was, he did not deserve to get shot 6 times and left dead for 4 1/2 hours in the middle of the street.

MULTIPLE witnesses said that Michael surrendered, had his hands up, and was falling down to the ground when the cop shot him in the head (according to the autopsy report)

Why would the cop continue to shoot him when his hands are up?

Why would the cop continue to shoot him when his falling down?

I hope they arrest his racist ass and if they don't, I hope they riot and protest.

You need to do your homework and stop believing the media (its designed to paint a picture) but that picture is not always an accurate picture which is why you should research.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote