Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #1971 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

The majority of black males that are murdered were murdered by other black males. there is no stat that contradicts that. i find it sad that blacks can become so angry about a white cop shooting a black kid who may or may not have deserved it but when a black kid kills another black kid over something completely stupid, those same blacks rioting in the streets have NOTHING to say about that. If they showed the same outrage for black-on-black crime that they do towards the far less frequent white-on-black crime, we wouldn't have so much black-on-black crime.

That said, I live in Detroit in a PREDOMINANTLY black neighborhood and have lived here for going on 17 years now. I have never been robbed, never been invaded, never been threatened or cat-called in my neighborhood. I get along with my neighbors. I frequently forget to lock my doors when I leave and once even forgot to close the door and was gone all day and still nothing happened. There are no gangs here, no shootings. There's some crime--there's crime everywhere--but nothing serious. I do not own a gun, never have, and do not plan on owning one. Yes, there are parts of Detroit to stay out of--at least after dark--but go to Vermont and you'll find the same types of areas all populated by whites. So let's not blow this black crime thing out of proportion.
Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote