Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 08:32 AM   #2528 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Another great review Trollheart!

I'm not sure if I had informed you of the updated version of Whale, but in case anyone does pursue listening to it and are confused as to why the track listing is different, you had grabbed the zip file of it before I had rearranged it, where I added three new tracks (Eye Of The Storm, Wiggles, and Hollow City Limits) and taking 1.5 of them away (Sunshine Express with out the All Aboard portion, and I pulled Call Me Plank for some reworking, and saving it for the next album). So, in essence you have reviewed a rare collectors edition (lol) of it. Here is the updated track listing, and tunes (my apologies for the confusion):

Whale - Planktons Odyssey

I really do appreciate you taking the time to do this though, as we are all aware of just how loaded your plate is pretty much 24-7. I'm very humbled when I come to this site and see my stuff under the spotlight, and it really makes it worth while to keep making music and putting it out there for free. On another note, I'm almost ready to release a "Covers" album where I'm singing on 3 of the 8 tracks. Do I sing well? I couldn't really say, but I'll certainly make it available here when I'm finished mixing everything.

Thanks again Trollheart, you really make this place quite interesting, and it's people like you that keep the fire burning.