Music Banter - View Single Post - Ferguson
Thread: Ferguson
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 08:19 PM   #46 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
That's incorrect. Go to 1:50. He claims he pulled the trigger 3 times, the first two wouldn't fire (which Chula pointed our earlier isn't a reasonable claim).

This is taken from the released interviews and evidence Frownland posted earlier:

"I was just trying to keep him off me and get him back. Um, I tried to go for my mace, I couldn't reach around my body to grab it and I know how mace affects me so if I used that in that close proximity I was gonna be disabled per se. And, I didn't know if that was even gonna work on him if I would be able to get a clear shot or anything else. Um, then like I was thinking like picturing my belt going around it. I don't carry a taser so that option was gone and even if I had one with a cartridge on ther, it probably wouldn't have hit him anywhere. Next, I go to my asp. I couldn't get on it...it sits behind me I couldn't reach it, and I was in a car so I couldn't expand it. I have a flashlight I carry in my bag. My duty bag was on the passenger seat. I wasn't willing to give up more of my vehicle and my body to him to lean over and grab it and turn away from him. Um. I thought I was already compromised enough. I drew my firearm, I pointed at him...'stop I'm going to shoot you what I ordered him to get on the ground.' He said, 'you're too much of a ****in' pussy to shoot me' and grabbed my gun. When he grabbed my gun, he twisted it, pointed it at me and into my hip, pelvic area.

(referring to Michael having control over the gun and eventually getting it point away from his hip and toward the door handle)

"When it got there I saw that it was somewhat lined up with his silhouette and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. Pulled it again, nothing happened. Um, I believe his fingers were over in between from the hammer and the slide preventing it from firing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
All those riots did was give white people another reason to be racist. Every time something like this happens it's like taking 10 steps backwards.
Uh, what? Are you justifying racism? That's a pretty ****ty perspective to have, bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote