Music Banter - View Single Post - Ferguson
Thread: Ferguson
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 10:16 AM   #54 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

I don't get why people here are defending Michael Brown. Didn't this as-shole show his true nature in the surveillance footage in that shop--stealing merchandise, intimidating the shop owner? He was a big, fat prick. Now he's a dead, big, fat prick and good riddance.

Just yesterday I heard a man say, "We need more good young men like Michael Brown in this country." F-uck you, we have way too many like him.

I don't understand how he can act that way and still get the benefit of the doubt over the cop who shot him. I see no evidence that this cop is lying or that he had any intention of killing an innocent person. He killed Michael Brown because Michael Brown is a f-ucking prick who was asking for it. At least now he won't be sucking up $30,000 a year of taxpayer money as penitentiary inmate because that was clearly his goal in life.

And I loathe the rioters. As soon as you start destroying other people's property, you are nothing but a f-ucking vandal who should be forced to pay restitution AND go to prison with a felony conviction. Such people have no credibility and I am not the slightest bit interested in anything they have to say.

That's my contribution to this thread.
Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote