Music Banter - View Single Post - Ferguson
Thread: Ferguson
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #101 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Have you ever lived in a real American ghetto/slum? If so, for how many years? How many blocks have you walked past midnight in a basically all black neighborhood? You're big on calling me a troll, and I don't know where you've lived, but if you've lived your life in suburbia just admit it and let's start this discussion from there.
That's irrelevant. The difference of opinion here stems from your lack of appreciation for life. It is likely that no one here is going to argue with you that bad people deserve to be punished, but not by death. The example you gave for how you think things should be run is not a reasonable solution for a high functioning long term system. No matter how many people you kill there will ALWAYS be bad people to replace them. Rather than constant bloodshed we should be developing systems which encourage others to treat each other with respect and kindness.

Your Genghis Khan approach is just not realistic in this day and age. I'd rather live in a society that is dangerous and stay away from bad areas (because I'm not stupid) than live safely but in a state of constant fear of being killed if I do something wrong. You're welcome to disagree, this is just my preference given the two options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 11-27-2014 at 03:38 PM.
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote