Music Banter - View Single Post - Should there be a prog forum on musicbanter? (Read First!)
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 12:22 PM   #135 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmir86
they have played it over on the station here, as they have played echoes and shine on both, which are some of floyds most progressive and longest songs, and every night at midnight they play a whole album in its entirety with no commercials, in which they have played 2112 before. Maybe i just have a really good classic rock station here, i suppose those prog. bands are never played on classic rock stations anywhere else i guess. and another brick in the wall pt. 2 i do consider progressive, because it is part of a 3 part progressive song, which they play all 3 parts of on my station over here. Obviously certain songs by floyd like young lust are much less progressive than others, but nonetheless they are still a progressive band. Maybe i am the only one that sees classic rock seperate from all rock and metal, but i think there would be a lot less arguing between people like me and bunglalow bill and alexisonfire, who apparently despise classic rock i guess. How can your name be bungalowbill if you think classic rock is overrated
Just shut up and settle on this, if classic rock does get a forum, it should share it with prog, the same way rock shares a forum with metal...Would that apease you?... No?

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.