Music Banter - View Single Post - Icon vs Legend (subjective or objective terms?) Which one is more enduring?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 11:50 PM   #201 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
It's funny but I didn't see anyone arguing with you about calling Michael Jackson, Prince, Marvin Gaye or Aretha Franklin icons. You also posted a picture of The Supremes so I guess you could add Diana Ross to that list too.
Whitney Houston maybe.

Yet as soon as people disagree about Janet Jackson's inclusion......
"This forum is full of racist people who only listen to rock, everybody else I speak to think she's a legend you're all snobs blah blah blah.'
despite the fact people have gone to the effort to debate with you explaining rationally why they think she isn't only for you to totally ignore all those points and push your own agenda.

When this thread started I knew as soon as I saw this that it would be you throwing a hissy fit when people didn't agree with your choices, looks like I was right. But even I was surprised at how childish you would become when you couldn't have your own way.

I really thought you were better than this.
If this is your opinion that is fine

However

Urban I think you should take a look in the mirror because you seem to think you have this superiority above others and you come off snobbish and immature yourself in discussions at times.

You came off very snobbish in this discussion which is why I expressed my opinion the way I did. I did not cuss you out or disrespect you but I am tired of this snobbish attitude and people seem afraid to point this out to you but I am not.

I have ignored it in the past but since you wanted to bring this up I thought I point this out to you as well.

You also could do a better job in moderating the forums and maybe getting a better administration because the trolling and member attacks are appalling on this site.

I have endured it all and I am tired of it.

So are a lot of other members.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote