Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 07:22 AM   #6368 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
You snotty little batlord. You want answers? You want answers? You can't handle the truth. Son we live in a world that has forums and those forums have to be guard by people with mod power. Who's going to do it? You? Mr lieutenant whinnypants? Urban Hatemonger has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for trolls and spammers and you curse the Mods. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what he knows, that troll & spammer bans, while tragic, probably saved lives. And his existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves forum members! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want him as a mod. You need him as a mod. They use words like "infractions", "bans", "perma-bans". They use these words as the backbone of a life spent moderating something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain Urban Hatemonger to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that he provides, and then questions the manner in which he provides it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up an album, and make a post about it. Either way, I don't give a damn what hissy fits you think people are entitled to!
I was gonna read the ten pages I missed, but stopped here because I'm officially satisfied with this thread.

Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions