Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey you ! WHAT DO YOU PREFER ? WHAT STYLE DOES FIT YOU ?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 11:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amedeo MCh View Post
Ok, that`s the last Off-topic comment I make. I just don`t understand you. I hope you`re not so childlish as you keep up against me because I`m a newby. I don`t understand why you defend Trollheart. He`s not actually as important as I should listen or pay attention to him. And he started this fight with an off-topic comment. I don`t care about your rank or who you are on this forum, but it`s not fair and I`m not gonna stay silent . I didn`t call anyone here and I didn`t beg for your comments or opinions. There are still some people here who answered sincerely and who didn`t give a s**t about what you`re sayin`. So, if you don`t have to say anything related to this topic, please leave. Thanks
First of all Trollheart who is a veteran member of the site was trying to give advice to a new member , secondly don't use all caps it does not look appealing it just makes you look, well new, no one does that here. I'm new myself only been here for a month or two just try and ease in don't try and pull a bunch of attention towards yourself it doesn't work, if you want to be on the site just be yourself and talk about music and you'll do fine.