Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey you ! WHAT DO YOU PREFER ? WHAT STYLE DOES FIT YOU ?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 01:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amedeo MCh View Post
I don`t care who Trollheart is and I don`t really care that you`re defending him. It`s my opinion and I didn`t take that as an advice, `cause this guy is commenting with an off-topic message to all my threads. I don`t care how interesing he`s trying to be because he pretends to know more music than me, but if that`s a "veteran" behavior then this forum is not so good as I thought. I actually thought that veterans will teach you in good terms of how you should approach a subject or something. I don`t accept jokes, no matter how stupid can the thread be or sound. I don`t care who he is. As a VIP ( as I can see _) on this forum, he shouldn`t do those things, more than that, to a newbie .
Well as a newbie, you shouldn't be acting so condescending and making people think they're doing something when they're not. You're the one making the wrong call here, nobody else. Honestly, your attitude just grows tiresome and it's nothing this forum hasn't seen before. You'll be gone in a week, and there'll be no change to the way this forum runs.