Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey you ! WHAT DO YOU PREFER ? WHAT STYLE DOES FIT YOU ?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 02:16 PM   #38 (permalink)
Amedeo MCh
Groupie

So, my friends, sorry, I don`t care about your existence and I still believe that I haven`t done any mistakes and I don`t understand why you follow Trollheart so trustfully ! Maybe he was right about some things in his past and you saw that thing and took him as an example. But, remember this : an example isn`t always perfect . Maybe he was right then, but he wasn`t right here . I didn`t see any piece or truth or justice in this discussion, as you support each other because you`re friends or mates, I don`t know and I really don`t care. But it wasn`t anything right here and Trollheart was wrong this time . And you were supposed to support the truth, not the person that you thought to be perfect. Because people are doing mistakes at some points. That`s my opinion. You can take it as an advice or you can move on Actually, if Trollheart was so right about what he said, he would have taken this problem into his hands and he would have taken part at this conversation. But he`s smart because he lets his minions to speak for him. You`re soooo blind..