Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey you ! WHAT DO YOU PREFER ? WHAT STYLE DOES FIT YOU ?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 02:33 PM   #39 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amedeo MCh View Post
I don`t care who Trollheart is and I don`t really care that you`re defending him. It`s my opinion and I didn`t take that as an advice, `cause this guy is commenting with an off-topic message to all my threads. I don`t care how interesing he`s trying to be because he pretends to know more music than me, but if that`s a "veteran" behavior then this forum is not so good as I thought. I actually thought that veterans will teach you in good terms of how you should approach a subject or something. I don`t accept jokes, no matter how stupid can the thread be or sound. I don`t care who he is. As a VIP ( as I can see _) on this forum, he shouldn`t do those things, more than that, to a newbie .
A so good person should be more confident and he shouldn`t throw himself in all the discussions, `cause that`s not an example to follow
It's just having a sense of humor don't take it so personally he was joking as well as giving advice.