Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey you ! WHAT DO YOU PREFER ? WHAT STYLE DOES FIT YOU ?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 02:38 PM   #41 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amedeo MCh View Post
But that`s not the point, OMG ! Why is so important that I shouted ? Omg, you don`t see the point or you don`t want to do it. Excuse me, the next time I write a thread I will take into account all the aspects because I don`t want to upset Trollheart because I just wrote with CAPS LOCK. For a so good forum as you claim it to be, I thought that you should pay attention to bigger problems. I didn`t really expect that writing with caps lock on will really disturb you and will be a more important fact than answering a thread with an off-topic comment and making jokes on it. I didn`t know that Trollheart is supposed to discover every single miscalculation in a thread and put it in highlight. I`m really sorry that I PUSHED HIM TO DO IT ! O.O So as I can`t keep up with your intellect, I understand that it`s actually my fault that Trollheart commented with an off-topic idea ! I provoked him to do that by wirting with CAPS LOCK, I get it ! You`re so smart.. I guess that if Trollheart hadn`t commented here from the beggining, you wouldn`t have said anything against me writing with caps lock . That`s what I think.
It was a joke for God's sake jeezus how long have you been on the Internet.