Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey you ! WHAT DO YOU PREFER ? WHAT STYLE DOES FIT YOU ?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 04:11 AM   #49 (permalink)
Amedeo MCh
Groupie

As you can see, there are people here who still leave comments related to the thread`s theme . So I think that the only one disturbed by me writing with caps lock is Trollheart and the people that support him ( who wouldn`t have commented if it hadn`t been for his intervention ) . I understand. Maybe, next time, try to judge a person not for what Trollheart says or what he thinks of that person. I don`t understand how everything is actually depending on him. He`s not such a big deal . I don`t understand how blind can some people be to say that is actually my fault that Trollheart commented on this post. I pushed him to do it by writing with caps. Oh God, then I do really have a problem ! It is nonsense, for God sake ! It`s like you wouldn`t know how to handle this situation because there was nobody here until now who wouldn`t have " obeyed " to the community`s social rules. It`s ridiculous people. Come to your senses. I`m not gonna shut up, `cause I just answered to the insults which were adressed to me. I didn`t talk to him before, so he`s the one who started this. Let`s say that we`ve never talked and so on.. I don`t want to comment here anymore, because I don`t want to make views on a thread like " Omg, he did really picked a fight Trollheart ! Let`s do him ! " . It`s soooo useless.

Sooo, let`s say : Trollheart is nothing for me and I still believe I`m right
You shouldn`t have defended him soo blindly, because you just proved nonsenses : it`s my fault,actually, you`re right !
I just answered Trollheart trying to look better than me, on my thread, highlighting the fact that we don`t know each other
I don`t know how you tried to help me, but please, tell your minions to stop supporting you so roughly, `cause all they do is to destroy the intellect you claim to have . On one hand, you try to prove me that you`re fair and you just wanted to be friendly or something, and on the other hand, they say that it`s my fault for everything you`ve said, because I should have shut up and obey to you and that you didn`t find any other way to show your superior intellect on me
Soo, these being said, please, stop commenting if you don`t have anyting to say realted to the thread`s theme. There are people who didn`t judge me for writing with caps and who still comment here peacefully, so I guess the problem is you. There are people who listen only 1 or 2 styles of music. So, who`s the one who said that I was wrong when I adressed this thread to you ? Actually, there aren`t only people who listen everysingle kind of music. So I think you were wrong and you wouldn`t have spoken for anybody, `cause you don`t know all of them So, please leave this thread and don`t come again. I really don`t need you and I won`t miss you, trust me XD