Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats your fav guitar?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #32 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
That's a Fender?!?!?!?!?
And that's exactly the reaction we get every time it hits the stage. I've only ever seen one in person, the one that we scooped up at a local guitar shop for I think ~$700 maybe 4 years ago. I'm not sure how many of them exist out there but it was only in circulation for a single year, '85. A quick search only revealed 1 on eBay and it's currently selling for $1,400. It doesn't really feel or sound like a Fender Strat or Telecaster, it's an entirely different beast. Very lightweight and very comfortable in the hands. It has this strange Fender exclusive floating bridge called a two-pivot vibrato that works surprisingly well for being a string-thru body style. Very interesting guitar, quite rare, and plays / sounds very well. I still personally prefer it over Gibson Les Pauls, Strats, our Jackson Randy Rhoads Signature V, our Dean Razorback, and all of the BC Rich guitars I've ever played. It may not match up in quality to legendary Gibson / Fender models but it makes up for it in personality.
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.

Last edited by EPOCH6; 12-02-2014 at 03:02 PM.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote