Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 08:02 PM   #231 (permalink)
Key

Sorry. I'm a day late. I'll just skip the intro post and get right into it...

Satan has a bunch of albums that he wants people to listen to, and hopefully enjoy. He's starting off with this one:

Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armageddon

I had a recent interview with Satan himself, and he gave a few words about this album and why he chose to start this month with revealing his liking for this album.

Me: So Satan, why would you say you chose Death Cult Armageddon to start your takeover of Christmas? Also, how do you think this will help you reign supreme over Santa Clause?

Satan: Great question, and thank you for having me on your show. I chose Death Cult Armageddon for a few reasons, one being that I am just an enormous fan of black metal as a genre. I think it's pure and really allows for some powerful headbanging. I can guarantee the people down here enjoy the hell out of it, so to speak (satan laughs). Anyway, the way I see it, if I start with something as deadly and black as an album called Death Cult Armageddon, Santa doesn't even stand a chance, and that is one big reason why I chose it. Plus, I just think the music is great, and a lot of their videos for their songs really fit my liking, one in specifically would be Progenies of the Great Apocalypse.

Me: Well, Satan, thank you for coming on our show. We do have a surprise for you. Santa is here to give this album a listen and he has asked for people to keep from asking questions as he says he isn't feeling too well, something about eating too many cookies last night. Anyway, we were able to get a rating our of him if anything. It seems from what I can tell that he sort of enjoyed it.

Santa's rating:

Key is offline   Reply With Quote