Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 04:38 PM   #17308 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

i am getting increasingly sure i'm going to be fired from my job soon. i got sent home sunday for falling asleep on the job. what sucks is i am actually making an effort now cause i need the job for the moment, but i consistently stay ****ing up. i was trying my hardest to stay awake but something about that day and the tedious task they put me on killed me, so that no matter how much coffee i drank it wasn't enough.

my boss wants to keep me on but the sucky thing is he's gonna be leaving soon, and the guy who's gonna be the new boss already said he would've fired me. i messed myself up with him cause me and my friend were talking **** about him and he over heard us.

basically there is this chick he flirts with who works there, and my friend was telling me how he knew someone who worked there previously who got on this guy's **** list cause the guy thought he was after this chick. so we were working next to her and she needed help with something. we started to help her and then he rushed over to help her instead.

then we were laughing about it and i said something along the lines of "it's sad he has to guard a chick like that.." and he heard me i guess. but it is sad cause the guy is married and that chick is just some on-the-side fling anyway. plus she's alright but she's not even all that.

also there are some other things i've said to him previously that rubbed him the wrong way. anyway the moral of the story is i'm pretty much ****ed, already looking for new jobs atm cause i can't afford to miss a paycheck. i'll be happy if i don't get fired first thing on friday when i show up.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote