Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:04 PM   #379 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
No, that's not what is the problem. Now we can discuss facts without her aggressively disagreeing with her opinions that aren't facts. By the way she called me a attention seeking whore in plug behind my back (sorry source) so she's not as nice as people say she is.
^ *immediately downgrades Soulflower´s rating*
I´m sorry you had an experience like that here, Vanilla. Here´s a little internet love to balance things out: everyone knows you´re one of the best!

Has anyone else ever thought of MB as a solar system? In this scheme of things, Batlord would be a planet with a tight and fast orbit, like Mercury, and the mods are those big fat planets whose far-reaching gravitational effects keep us in line. But two of the strangest celestial bodies were lovesong and garrett because they hardly ever posted a comment; they came from deep space, posted a few song lyrics and album tracklists without explanation and then disappeared in similarly enigmatic style. What happened to them?