Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 12:16 AM   #382 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ *immediately downgrades Soulflower´s rating*
I´m sorry you had an experience like that here, Vanilla. Here´s a little internet love to balance things out: everyone knows you´re one of the best!

Has anyone else ever thought of MB as a solar system? In this scheme of things, Batlord would be a planet with a tight and fast orbit, like Mercury, and the mods are those big fat planets whose far-reaching gravitational effects keep us in line. But two of the strangest celestial bodies were lovesong and garrett because they hardly ever posted a comment; they came from deep space, posted a few song lyrics and album tracklists without explanation and then disappeared in similarly enigmatic style. What happened to them?
If MusicBanter was a solar system, I think The Batlord would be Uranus - a little bit out there. Vanilla would be Venus. Trollheart would be Jupiter. Janszoon would be Mars cause of his fear of the Moon crashing into Earth, which won't happen, however the Martian moon, Phobos, will crash into Mars. I would be the mysterious Planet X.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote