Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 09:16 PM   #10463 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
I feel like the question posed leaves out those who voluntarily have open marriages. It's not like there's only one way to get married.

Anyways, in a more traditional case I guess I would under certain circumstances. For a quick fling or onenighter nah... there are others out there who, like FD already said, don't come with the same risk of drama. But if I developed a loving relationship with someone who became disinterested or whatever in their spouse then sure, I'd sleep with them.
see you're the opposite of me. if i had serious feelings and they felt it back i would feel like ****, you better make a choice then. but if it's just a fling tbh i don't really concern myself with whatever their situation is. partially lazy and partially just amoral but it is what it is. the way i look at it is the only relationship i'm obligated to try to maintain is one that i enter into myself. not responsible for other people's wife's decisions or feelings.

speaking of open marriages though i feel like if i could find a chick who i really was into who would agree to that ****, then i probably could maintain a lasting relationship. but these southern women bore me man they are way too prudish.. i'm disappointed cause everybody always told me that it was those country girls that were the real freaks but it seems all the girls here are on some biblical monogamy nuclear family ****.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote