Music Banter - View Single Post - At The Drive-In
Thread: At The Drive-In
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 07:38 AM   #55 (permalink)
one_more_atrocity
lolocaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Sniper
i love this band, i really do. i also like the mars volta aswell, completley different but still has cedric and omar in it. have u heard the other band that the rest of at the drive in became-Sparta? i heard they are alrite. but yerr i have relationship of command and its a quality album fav tunes on it one armed scissor just the riff in that, arc arsenal and sleepwalk capsules.
i have a tune called helitrope aswell, but im unsure what album that is from.

do you like the mars volta aswell, or just at the drive in, i think they are both amazing. i prefer the delouse in the commatorium tho to the mars voltas latest album.

i've heard of Sparta yes and they are totally awesome, a must if you like At the Drive-in, they have some real tallent and have been totally underated. and i think that Mars Volta are ok but i would be much happier to sit down and listen to ATDI or Sparta anyday.

ooh and btw the song ''Helitrope'' is off the ''VAYA (EP)'' which is a good taste there!! If you havnt got the rest of the EP i'd recommend downloading it or whatever cus it has some really good songs there.