Music Banter - View Single Post - ohheemmmgee bizitch got PWNED
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 08:36 AM   #21 (permalink)
Fenixpunk
The Erroneous Hoodlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance
Im with Vanilla on this one.. It's still a human life that got lost, the way he announced it makes little difference when you think of the loss. Yeah ok, it's pretty sad that he posted it on myspace, and he fits in with the scene and all that shizz, but he's still a person with just as much right to a life and privacy as anyone else.

Wow, I feel so lame right now.. It sucks that I feel lame because Im not laughing at a suicide case.
you know im kinda with the two of you on this. as bizaar as it is to make a suicide note as public as he did, (he also text messaged friends before he did it, saying goodbye and that hes sorry) the kid obviously had some problems. If you go to his myspace page and read some of the comments that his friends have left him since he did it, it is pretty sad. A few of his friends, that actually knew him, have a differant story about him than what was printed in the article. I would have to believe someone who actually knew him over someone working in the media. Some of them say that it wasnt over his ex gf, but that hes been really depressed for some time now, and even tried to commit suicide once before but they caught him in time. Depression is a caused mostly by a chemical imbalance in your brain. I highly doubt him listening to emo, or him breaking up was his reasons for ending his life. Look at the comments, he had friends, friends that would of been there for him if they could. And misfits, you should be the last one talking about being soooo scene, you have almost the identical emo haircut as this kid, does that make you suicidal too? should we all laugh and joke about how much of a pozah you are when you blow your head off?