Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 07:08 PM   #10483 (permalink)
Musicwhore A-Z
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
I feel like the question posed leaves out those who voluntarily have open marriages. It's not like there's only one way to get married.

Anyways, in a more traditional case I guess I would under certain circumstances. For a quick fling or onenighter nah... there are others out there who, like FD already said, don't come with the same risk of drama. But if I developed a loving relationship with someone who became disinterested or whatever in their spouse then sure, I'd sleep with them.

To clarify 'WD', the question wasn't referring to those in polyamorous relationships. Those are, by and large, consensual between ALL parties. This was strictly about single people dating and/or doing somebody they KNOW is married. Happilly OR unhappilly, no matter. More importantly, who should be held accountable if they're caught: the single person or the married one? That's why things got rather heated during this lecture/discussion that I was referring to. Surprisingly, many blamed the "single" person in that scenario. Perhaps I should've been more clear. Anyway, interesting comments everybody ( ) . I hope the discussion continues.
Musicwhore A-Z is offline   Reply With Quote