Music Banter - View Single Post - ohheemmmgee bizitch got PWNED
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 11:07 AM   #27 (permalink)
ArtistInTheAmbulance
enchanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
I'm with misfits on this one. This kid did a really stupid thing and judging by everyone's response, I am sure he is getting all of the attention and things that he anticipated from his selfish act. I do not feel sorry for this kid, I feel sorry for his parents who have to deal with how selfish their son was for the rest of their lives.

Not only that but how many copycats is this attention going to attract?

Maybe in a few years you will be able to go out and get Pepsi or Pizza Hut to sponsor your suicide

This kid makes me sick
ROT IN PEACE AND THINK ABOUT HOW MISERABLE YOU HAVE MADE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Wow. Just, wow. How the fuck can you people sleep at night? What is even remotely funny about someone killing themselves? Do you laugh at all suicides, or just this one? This one is no different, he just left the note in a different way is all. Makes little difference when you put it next to such a loss.

You guys can say suicide is as selfish as you want, but nothing will ever give you the right to laugh at the people we've lost. The fact that you laugh because there are so many people out there who've just lost someone close to them is just sick.