Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 10:31 PM   #10493 (permalink)
Kedvesem
I like what I like

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
so how many jews stay in this house atm?
Counting me?

(By the way, these sorts of not-really-answering truths were in fact used by some of the Dutch who hid Jews. It worked.)

But to bring this back around to the thread topic, this happened to one of my acquaintances, and it left me shaking my head.

He was cruising sex-friend websites. (Is that thing in the West, too?) On one of them he found this married woman's profile. They met up and started an adulterous relationship. He fell hard for her, and when she didn't leave her husband, he was crushed. Years pass, and eventually she gets around to leaving her husband. She uses my acquaintance for a place to crash for a while. Then she leaves him again, leaving him stunned that she would do that to him. How could she abuse his trust like that?

When I pointed out that she had abused her husband's trust, so why should he expect her to be different for him, he tried to explain how it was the irresistible passion that sprang up between them. Only that could have caused her to cheat. She would only do that for my acquaintance's sake.

I was shocked into silence for a long minute. This was, after all, a woman he had met while cruising SEX-FRIEND websites, a place for her to meet guys and **** them. Why did he think she was there? Did he honestly think he was the only one?

He did honestly think that, and even now he speaks fondly of her.

Sigh.

Last edited by Kedvesem; 12-07-2014 at 10:40 PM. Reason: addition to bring on topic
Kedvesem is offline   Reply With Quote