Music Banter - View Single Post - ohheemmmgee bizitch got PWNED
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 11:31 AM   #28 (permalink)
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
Bright F*cking Red

im actually with misfits on this one as well. yes, this kid may have commtted suicide because "his life sucked", but, think of all the people who's lives he tore in half. his parents probably feel horrible, they probably felt like they had done something wrong in not helping him. all of his friends and family will miss him for the rest of lives, and why? because he couldnt get over the fact that his girlfriend broke up with him?

now, im not necessarily saying that suicide is a selfish act, but in all reality and logic, the people who commit suicide (at least this is my view on it) dont think about the effects their death will have on the people aroud them. many of them probably dont realize that their lives mean a lot to other people. i mean sure, it was his life to live or in this case take...and not theirs, but the fact of it is, if he had had any respect for those people, he would have gotten counceling or he would have tried to get help. it's obvious by the comments they left him on his myspace page that any of those people would have been more than willing to help him through his problem. but he didnt bother to try getting help apparently, and when he finally decided to kill himself, he left a message on the internet, of all places.

i feel sorry for this kid. one, because he had problems.

but he didnt bother getting help with his problems. instead he dicided that he would be wreckless and kill himself. he did that out of sheer disrespect for anyone who cared for him. thats why murder junkie is calling him a selfish person. and, although as i stated before, i do feel sorry for this kid, i feel more sorry for the people that have to deal with his death.
My ego's like my stomach- it keeps shitting what I feed it.
But maybe I don't want to finish anything anymore..
maybe I can wait in bed 'til she comes home. and whispers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Remember kids: It's only real metal if the vocalist sounds like he's vomiting up a fetus. \m/