Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats your fav guitar?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 09:53 AM   #41 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

So I went for it, got it yesterday afternoon for $1,299 on sale at Tom Lee Music, $1,599 at every other guitar shop in Southern BC. This is the one I'll be taking to the grave, without question the most comfortable guitar I've ever felt, and so damn beautiful in person. Ash body, maple fretboard, Custom Shop single-coils, chrome hardware, every inch of this guitar is just gorgeous.

Showed up to practise eager to break it in, a bit of uncertainty lingering in my mind regarding the pick-ups holding their own in a metal setting. It handled everything we threw at it no problem, the bridge pup especially handled thick distortion very well. I can't imagine a swap-out being necessary, totally exceeded our expectations, and I'm so glad.

Completely satisfied and madly in love. Proud to be reppin' the Telecaster family.

There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote