Music Banter - View Single Post - ohheemmmgee bizitch got PWNED
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 11:52 AM   #37 (permalink)
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
Bright F*cking Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance
I know someone that killed themselves. Very well, I'd known them for all of 13 years of my life. I've accepted that it was his decision, his life. We should have the right to decide whether we live or die, no one should be forced to live. But I know all people are different, and his loved ones might not see it that way at all. It's just harsh to blame someone for deciding to end their life. Especially if there's gonna be people laughing at the circumstances. Pisses me off. (Not you PTS)
well..ill start by saying that im sorry for your loss.

and although i know you said that you've accepted that it was decision, but when it happened, im sure you were heartbroken. i mean, if someone that i was close to committed suicide, i know that i would be. and i understand your point that it was his life, and that no one else should tell him whether to live it or not.. but its not that fact that i was arguing. im saying that by choosing, through his own free will, to make all those people so sad, he showed an almost unmatchable form of disrespect. i know it may be harsh to, as you say "blame them" for ending their lives, but it's also a harsh thing to take your own life and leave all those people with your death.
My ego's like my stomach- it keeps shitting what I feed it.
But maybe I don't want to finish anything anymore..
maybe I can wait in bed 'til she comes home. and whispers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Remember kids: It's only real metal if the vocalist sounds like he's vomiting up a fetus. \m/