Music Banter - View Single Post - ohheemmmgee bizitch got PWNED
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 12:06 PM   #40 (permalink)
ArtistInTheAmbulance
enchanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
well..ill start by saying that im sorry for your loss.

and although i know you said that you've accepted that it was decision, but when it happened, im sure you were heartbroken. i mean, if someone that i was close to committed suicide, i know that i would be. and i understand your point that it was his life, and that no one else should tell him whether to live it or not.. but its not that fact that i was arguing. im saying that by choosing, through his own free will, to make all those people so sad, he showed an almost unmatchable form of disrespect. i know it may be harsh to, as you say "blame them" for ending their lives, but it's also a harsh thing to take your own life and leave all those people with your death.
Thankyou. And yes, at first, we all were. But, its been three years now, no one is actually mad at him. We couldnt be, it was his decision entirely, I'd rather he left than stayed here living as he was. I hope for his sake he didnt feel guilty for leaving us, but some things are rather left not thought about.. Thats the main regret I feel about it all now, not the fact that "he left me Ill never see him again". Its more the hope that they got what they wanted at the end of it all. I dont think many people can stay mad at someone for leaving them if they really couldnt stand to live anymore. To me, thats more selfish. Making someone so guilty that they feel they have to stay living, no matter how much they hate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imonlydancing
It's a serious matter.
It needs a serious answer.
I'm sorry for your loss too.
Thanks jess.

And, sorry if my rambling there made no sense. Im not quite here today, my apologies.