Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 01:22 PM   #238 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post

So it looks like it's Santas turn. He has some questions and concerns about what's been going on here, but he's also curious about a few things and would love it if Satan himself could shine some light on it. So, on Santas wish list, he's got a list of songs that he believes do not have a death metal counterpart, or heavy metal etc. Perhaps Satan has something up his sleeve, but we'll see.

Satan: I may not have the songs you're looking for, but I do have this:

Death Metal Christmas - Hellish Renditions of Christmas Classics

Tracklist:
Unrest for Melancholy Men (God Rest Ye Merry Christmas)
Earthen Kings (We Three Kings)
Nutcracker: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
Greensleeves
O Come, O Come, Azrael (O Come, O Come, Emmanuel)

That's right, there is an album out there dedicated to death metal versions of Christmas songs.

Satan: I had a feeling Santa would be coming to me asking about whether or not I knew some Christmas songs with the death metal touch to it. Turns out, I do. Bet you didn't think I did huh Santa?

Santa: My god, how could you have known I was looking for something like this. I'm still not going to let you take Christmas away. We've got weeks before the big day, and i've got things up my sleeve that you may not be prepared for.
Um, are you gonna review that album? If not, can I?