Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 04:07 PM   #29613 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

I always bring my skateboard with me omw to work just in case I miss my bus and need to chase it down or something. Today the bus never showed and the storm just tore my umbrella to shreds in like 2 minutes. So I had to skate all the way to work. Usually nbd, about 25 blocks almost all downhill. But today it was pouring rain and storming. I'm not gonna lie and say it wasn't kinda tight. The wind was so powerful it actually pushed me uphill a little bit. And I had these littles waves cascading behind my board. But I was soaked. Wet socks. All day. Ew.

And then the cafe flooded... awesome. Literally flooded. There's this system of pipes that are supposed to direct and filter water from the street drains back to the ocean. Completely overflowed into the shop. Fun times. Right at the beginning of service hours, too. With 15 people in line. It was kinda funny though... everybody except one guy had a sense of humor about it. Shoveling tubs of rainwater into the floor drains in between taking down orders and making lattes.

Now I'm just buying my time until I have to go back out there for my haircut... :\
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote