Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 12:57 PM   #29652 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Spoiler for Nightmare I had last night:
I just remembered a nightmare I had last night. I have spent the last thirty minutes trying to recall what it was about. I remember some evil creatures that appear in darkness and if you stood too long in the darkness they would get you. It sounds cliche and I don’t remember what these foes are, but I remember being very scared of these beings. That sensation of fear was so strong I can remember it clearly even now, and I almost feel relieved it was just a dream.

I remember being outside in a forest, and I’m still shaky on the details, but I think this darkness appears suddenly, like some kind of metaphorical fog. I think I’m with a few other people, and we come across a dead body lying on the ground. I think I remember returning to some building, like a chateau..or a large dormitory **** if I know, and then I’m being chased by one of these creatures. If I was to rate how afraid I was at this point on a scale of 1-10 it would be a 9.

I don’t know what happens next but then I’m suddenly somewhere else eating food with some of my real life friends in some kind of shopping mall type structure, and then suddenly the darkness appears there too and we have to leave. I remember there’s a couple hundred people in this building, and I remember trying to leave but getting caught in the darkness. I don’t think I die, I remember not being concerned.

This next part is ****ed up. I’m in an elevator, in some old abandoned building heading down to the basement. Why the **** would I go down there? Maybe this story is out of chronological order…I don’t know. Either way, I reach the bottom, and I know there's the evil brings down here, because I see them.
That’s it, that’s all I remember. Wait, what the ****? Ahh I get it. I think the thing with the elevator is a reference to what I did yesterday. I drove out to a doctor’s appointment yesterday, and I had to use an elevator located at the end of a very long hallway at a time of the day when nobody was there. I get it now. That doesn't explain all this other ****. I definetely wasn't chased by fiends or have a fear of darkness.

I vaguely remember another part of this dream, but I don’t remember the details or where it is.
I suspect that the evil beings are your latent homosexual tendencies, and that you don't want to admit to them, so you feel that they are chasing you.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote