Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 05:22 PM   #250 (permalink)
Jonny Sniper
Music Addict

^ unlucky man, brazil are going to be immense, well if they lvie up to the hype, ronnie is immense and so is adriano and up and coming players like robinho and oh ronaldo aint that bad either but i think croatia could come runner up and brazil may under perform after all. i think England should qualify easily really, sweden being the strongest team. hopefulyl croatia can put up a good run like in 98. which group do you guys think is the group of death? im thinking italy, usa, crezh, ghana. i think portugal and mexico have a pretty easy group but some teams can be unpredictable, croatia 98, senegal 2002 etc. i hope france are gunna perform again but brazil all the way for me really, one of the best youngsters in the world, best free kick taker, strongest and most powerful striker in adriano, and one of the best players in the world in ronnie. but can they reach there potential? im hoping for ghana to do well, but its a tough group, but i think they could suprise people.

anyways enough of the world cup, im just hoping the yids get a european place, i hope defoe doesnt leave, but mido and keano are playing well upfront.

safe.
Jonny Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote