Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 08:42 AM   #7029 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
That's weird. I've spent something like 150 hours in NV and all the bug/glitch issues I had were related to the mods I used (20+ roughly at any time). Apart from that, the game is stable and runs very well.
Have you patched it ? It wasn't as stable at first, so maybe you don't have the bug fixes installed ?
I've had a few game breakers in Skyrim that can be really annoying, but to be fair I've never played NV in full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
The glitches in NV don't bothered me much either UNLESS they freeze up the game.

I played Ocarina but not Majora.. my fav one is Link to the past.
i luv the music in that game, Zelda has one of fav recurring songs which is the fairy fountain song.

They change it up a little for every game to keep it fresh and i dig that as well

Gameplay wise, i actually prefer Zelda as a 2d adventure rpg than a 3d one.
Brave fencer musashi to me is actually a more fun 3d adventure rpg than Ocarina.
it's not as immersive as Ocarina but it is as fun as Link to the past.

Im not a huge Zelda fan but they're pretty alright games
Zelda NES has been my favorite, with LttP coming in second. It's part of the reason I'm so excited for Zelda WiiU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
No, I've had nothing but frustrating glitches, an hour of gameplay gone because some NPC decides to spazz out so I can't complete a quest, or they completely **** over my faction status because who knows why. I often forget to save, and the autosave in this game is ****ed, so I turned it off. I've lost at least 3 hours of gameplay because of glitches, bugs, and freezes in this game. I don't like the fact that I have to save every 5 minutes now, it kinda feels like cheating.
Are you sure there's nothing wrong with just your specific copy?
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote