Music Banter - View Single Post - Greenpeace--liberalism at its worst
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:33 PM   #31 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Larehip View Post
They had these boats that surrounded us in the harbor and they just watched us. Do these people have ANYTHING else to do than float in water giving us hostile stares sunup to sunset? But then we cast off to leave--you would think it was what they wanted--but THEN they try to board us! We had to have teams of guys with charged up fire hoses to spray at them to keep them from boarding the ship. One guy even got onto the anchor before the sprayed him off and into the water.
aw man... that sounds like a really fun job to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Larehip View Post
Conservatives, strangely enough, don't care about conservation. They don't lie to themselves if they destroy, say, an ancient Indian mound. It was in the way and therefore impeding progress and profit. It may be heartless and stupidly lacking in cultural and historical perspective but they did it and they knew they did and they wanted to do it so they did it.

Liberals, however, will destroy the same mound claiming they were saving it and saving the environment. So they have to lie to themselves more than conservatives who have a "F-uck the environment" mentality. Liberals are as heartless but they hate to think of themselves that way so they have to rationalize. Conservatives don't care how heartless they are being. To them it's just, "Awwww, cry me a river so I can pollute it for you!" As long as it pisses liberals off then they'll do it and f-uck all. Liberals are the same about conservatives but make up narratives that deny it otherwise they wouldn't be able to distinguish themselves from the conservatives they hate so much.
how about the fact that conservatives lie to themselves about global warming because it makes it inconvenient for business? if they were like you say then their line of rhetoric would be "**** the environment, money over everything." or when it comes to evolution their rhetoric would be "**** any theory that disagrees with the bible." instead they put most of their effort into disproving solid science. long story short: everyone is full of **** (except for me).
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So what happens when the whales are gone?
the world becomes a slightly more boring place. unless we decide to replace them with robot whales mounted with weapons that are programmed to shoot torpedoes at japanese shipping vessels.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote