Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 10:34 PM   #17560 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
I hate yelp.

Mostly because customers are ****ing stupid. We got a 2-star review today and I recognize the woman's face from her photo. She asked for something simple and complains about it being simple. She only writes negative reviews for food service establishments. Apparently fancy fashionista shops are excluded from her lack of wit, poor judgement, and inability to equate her experiences with what she asks for. Boss ain't trippin, just a stern warning. But seriously, the **** else could I do in that situation? Nothing. Just another spoiled white girl trying to **** up working people's days. Sometimes I wanna tell people to shut their goddamn mouth, get their ass behind the counter, and work a shift here. Just so they have an idea, a glimpse, into how stupid they are.
What's with you and rich people? Sometimes you just sound king of bitter that they're rich.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote